Experience driving uber #1


I tried driving Uber yesterday. It was fun, but my back hurts from sitting in the car for too long. Hats off to drivers all around the world for doing this job. Anyways, all of my customers were polite and respectful. Some were students, some were adults with jobs, some were locals and some were foreigners.

I want to tell you my experience with one of my passengers. I picked up this guy from a small workshop somewhere in the middle of a shoplot. He sent his car for window tint, or something. He sat in front and we chatted a bit about doing Uber. He sounded really interested  so I asked him if he is interested and wanted to try driving it.

He replied "no." But we chatted more about uber and doing whatever jobs we are doing now.  After about 15 minutes we arrived at his house and guess what; his house is a 3 storey bungalow with cars ten times the price of my car. With whatever business that he has, there is no way he would waste his time to do any Uber. LOL.

Oh well, I guess it IS interesting seeing a small girl driving around strangers in her car. :)

DOING UBER IS SO FUN!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts